Graduate Enrollment Procedures
There are 6 steps to the graduate enrollment process:
- Fill out the appropriate MS/MSE/PhD Advising Form and print it out.
- Print a current DARS report (degree audit available in KSIS student center)
- Meet with your assigned advisor/major professor and get his/her signature on your advising form.
- Take your completed Advising Form (signed by your advisor) and DARS report to the CS Program Coordinator, Sheryl Cornell in 2184 Engineering Hall.
- Permissions should be processed within two business days.
- Enroll in your courses via KSIS.