Distance Education FAQs
These are some helpful answers to some commonly asked questions. If you have other questions, send them to the CS office staff (firstname.lastname@example.org). How does a Web course work?
- Courses are pre-recorded or recorded during the live on-campus lecture.
- Lectures are available on-line.
- Homework assignments can be faxed or emailed whichever the instructor prefers.
- Assignments are graded and faxed back to the students.
- Each student is required to select a person who agrees to act as proctor for the semester.
- Exams are faxed to the proctors which then administer the exam and fax them back when completed.
- Exams are graded and faxed back to the student.
How much does a Web course cost?
- Course costs change slightly each semester and the current cost can be found here.
- Textbook requirements are not included in these costs.
- To see More details about: Class Sessions, KSU Fees, Payment, Registration, Textbooks, Computer Requirements, Student Handbook, Exams, Admission To Graduate Study, Student Responsibility, Library Use, Copyright Policy, Questions and Information, please Click here.