Computer Science Certificate
The Department of Computer Science offers a certificate in computer science, targeted toward any K-State student regardless of major or degree level. The certificate assumes minimal mathematical background and focuses on the application programming in a variety of fields. When completed, a student will have strong programming skills suitable for a variety of jobs requiring programming skills. The following courses must be completed:
Prerequisites recommended for students with no background in computer programming:
- College algebra or equivalent
- CC 110 – Introduction to Computing
- CC 210 – Fundamental Computer Programming Concepts
- CC 310 – Data Structures & Algorithms
- CC 315 – Data Structures & Algorithms 2
- CC 410 – Advanced Programming
Apply for the Certificate
Non K-State Students: apply as a non-degree seeking student through Global Campus.
Current K-State Students: please fill out the form below.